The school establishes a company in which trainees ( students ) are employed for more than 150 Hour form their educational plan in grade 11-12
DAF Company is a training opportunity for the students to obtain practical skills and experience during school. The program was designed to qualify them to meet college and career qualifications.
In this course, students get 2 development paths to focus on the following objectives:
- Developing students’ interpersonal skills.
- Developing students’ research skills.
- Prepare students for University.
- Prepare students for the market.
- Acquire business and work ethics.
1/B Theoretical operational domain
1/C Operational domain