1/B & 1/C starts together once Dar Al Fikr Company is established.
1/B Theoretical Operational Domain
- The course contain two classes per day (During the training days)
- Each class is about one hour
- The student start the learning process independently and with the external/internal coach<
- Students receives theoretical information that will help them perform their job duties in a professional manner
- There is two types of information: 1- General information for all trainees acquired in the form of a lecture or a group workshop 2- Specialized information: based on departments within the company where the trainees were hired.
- Qualifications forms are provided to each trainee according to the department.
1/C Operational Domain
- After 1/A course, the students attend the job fair in order to meet with committees to be interviewed.
- Screening applications process
- Hiring intern
- Each intern starts applying previous experience and knowledge acquired from the theoretical courses.
- This path creates a circular and continuous relationship between the practical practise and the academic research that is prepared by the trainee.